A free thirty minute consultation helps identify your requirements and drives proposed solutions and project timelines. Most projects require a combination of services and skills.
In-person consulting is an option for local clients in the downtown Seattle, Bainbridge Island, and Kitsap peninsula areas. Effective and efficient remote consulting is a specialty.
In a comprehensive communications project:
- Strategic planning results in priorities for online and print communications.
- Project management processes track approvals, milestones, progress, and resources.
- Content is developed through skilled writing, editing, and graphic design.
- Design and crafting of websites, e-commerce stores, social media platforms, and print material flows from a strategy focused on client goals and identified creative guidelines and styles.
- Ongoing promotion and outreach is built from new content, copy, and graphics.
Throughout the process, I'll break down the design and technical choices for you, define terms as needed, and work with you so that you are comfortable with what we are building. You won't have to fight your way through jargon in order to see solutions created and projects completed. And, you can continue to work with me to ensure that your communications platforms remain secure, active, and well-maintained.
Design, construction, and launch of new websites and e-commerce stores. Repair, rescue, triage, upgrade, and upkeep of existing sites and stores. Learn more.
Design of print materials. Management of production process, including printer selection, as needed. Learn more.
Short and long form writing from a published author with dozens of credited articles for print and online publications and extensive marketing experience. Learn more.
Focused and documented research, exploration, brainstorming, and analysis. Conducted with clients according to fixed timelines in order to clarify and define critical communications needs. Learn more.